12/16/2013

.:Daily Deviation:.


oh God! I still cannot believe it .. Well ok first,

Hello guys~
..How are you all doing? Hope everyone's having a good day today.
Yep! okay, today was a beautiful thing for me. I just saw something when I'm online on Deviantart. *my an Art become *Daily Deviation*
and then, I'm just shocked! **but i'm still in shock** and This was thanks to wonderful Azzedar-san ~~I have never imagined this. But this really means a lot to me..and so, I just wanted to share with you all.
Thank you so much again ~Azzedar-san~ this just made my day! ^w^

and so, hope everyone has a great day! see ya guys soon~

2 comment:

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

Congrats sweetieeeeeeeee <3<3<3<3<3

CuBur dedi ki...

Thank you so much sweet sisi.. always..Thanks to you **

Popular Posts

Search