6/12/2013

Im Back!! ..


Hey all. :)
How are you?..Hope you're all fine..... I just wanted to say..Finally, im back! Yeah! But still, Turkey is not the best conditions yet...nevertheless, i'm not going for this anymore. So now ........... Drawing Time! (・ω・)

Yeah..My head hurts and I'm pretty tired...but i really miss drawing. So i'm going for now ... I hope i can do some good things. :*

Also . . .
I had the opportunity to play a game yesterday (I wanted to play it for a long time already) and This was better than i expected.. *Test Drive Unlimited 2*
I REALLY love car racings! I really love Test Drive ◝(*▽*)◜ but this is quite a challenging game.. but graphics and Cars are so GREAT! So I still so love! So..
i feel just good now..and I wanted to share with you all a song from the game.


Enjoy!

0 comment:

Popular Posts

Search