12/12/2012

.. War in Me ..


Well, you see them for the first time with wands .. I really love wands, witch, wizards, magic... so i would like to do more than of drawing this kind (with wands) My all characters have a wands..You will see them all as soon .. :) 

*and About Comic.. I just took a break for a while.. But, im going back as soon as possible "I promise" plz don't be angry with me! I'm just a little bit slower about drawing **

okay.. Hope you all have a good day..see ya *so* soon =)


2 comment:

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

offf subirr ya ne desem bıoş wallaha gerçekten bu resim güzel oldu yaaa... ben açıkçası bu kadar ii olacağını tahmin etmiyordum ama oldu XD Umarım bunun gibi dewamıda gelir :PPPPP

CuBur dedi ki...

O program sağ olsun XDD Ama bende seninle aynı fikirdeyim tabii .. Gerçekten iyi oldu böyle. Renkler olsun tarzları olsun pozları olsun ^^ Her şeyi (ben yaptım diye demiyorum) tam Nacta ve Enna için dört dörtlük. Onları bu saatten sonra daha fazla değiştireceğimi sanmıyorum sence ? Bence böyle çok iyi görünüyor her ikisi de XD

Popular Posts

Search