11/30/2012

Feeling sadness again ...


I'm tired of this sh*t every month, every day, every night, like every things ..
I hate seeing my mom so unhappy, is there anything I can do?! ugh I dont know !!! Just it really does hurt me too, but i dont want her to see that it does. I admit to crying whenever i hear this sh*t again.. I can't stand it any longer!
...it has to be an (exit) door! But I still dont know this .. Where is the switch to open the door for getting rid of this sh*t ..!

I'm just tired.. NO, tired is not enough! I feel like SHIT !!!! yeah. (Sorry for that)

2 comment:

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

ne diyeceğimi gerçekten bilmiyorum.. tamamiyle sana katılyorum ve be yapacağımıda bilmiyorum.. inşallah artık beni deli ediyorlar sahiden deli!!!

CuBur dedi ki...

Ama artık bunun bir yolu olmak zorunda. Ne yapıp ne edip çıkmak zorundayız bu karanlıktan !!!! (Daha fazla dayanamıyorum)

Popular Posts

Search