7/24/2012

Wakamiya Kanata (WIP)


GOD!!!!!!!!! I think i really fell in love with him...
A while ago, me and my sister watched this (Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitte Iru) cartoon. and now I FELL IN LOVE with a fictional character ..Gosh!! I must be mad oO but I really like him *-* his eyes, voice, gaze, lips aaaaaah!!! I'm not feeling well..but He's so sweet.. awwww




 sooo I wanted to draw me and Kanata-sama (anime style).. idk why! XD just wanted! ........and is not over yet..but still, I wanted to show you
I'll try to finished this sketch as soon as possible :*

I tried so hard for him..so, Hope you like this!! ^^

3 comment:

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

sooo sweeeeeeeeeeettt!! I want plzzzzz...... :DDDDD

CuBur dedi ki...

I'll try to do as soon as possible sisi.. Thank youuu ^^

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

you're welcooooooooooooome :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Popular Posts

Search