7/27/2012

Requests-Contests


Ugh! I'm so tired!!!!
and comic is not finished yet for today..I think the comic was delayed this week ..Really i'm working every day but... idk why..This work has been very mixed this week! *I hope everything will be all right!* I'm not hopeful but..Whatever! Okay, the weather is really very HOT here... 42-43 degrees (or maybe 44-45-46...) This is really going to kill me someday!!! Anyway, these days i'm drawing for her contest..

First

Second

....Have one more *third* and I hope finish it soon..
Btw, i'm working on a new drawing! and I hope everything happens the best way it ..ugh! Do you know why I said like that?!.. Because everything are so negative these days!! and Some people behaving extremely strange :S so i can't understand in recent days these things!! I think *life has become unbearable now....

Well yeah! I hope you have a colder climate there
and..wish everyone a good weekend!!

3 comment:

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

Hot! Hot! Hot! .......... weather is soooo hot!! ayyyyyyyyy....

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

btw,,, I hate strange people,, they're soo stupid... They behave very strange indeed but why?? I dont understand this.. offff.. ...

salak google çevirmedi şınu diecektim.. Bazı kişilere hak ettiklerinden fazla değer vermemk gerekir... böyle adamı harcalarlar işte.. Kimse değer hak etmiyo sadece incitiyo, karşıdakini düşünmeden,, Neden? Çünkü vicdanlarını kayvetmişler, artık sadece kendileri için yaşıyorlar ve sadece kocaman bir aptallık!!!!!

CuBur dedi ki...

Yeah!!!! weather ugh .. -.-
and I totally agree with you sisi.. Some people are really stupid!! bleh!

ooh Önemli değil.. XD insanın kendi dili her zaman daha iyidir zaten!! Ve evet haklısın.. Kimseye hak ettiğinden fazla değer vermeyeceksin.. İki kere başımız yandı zaten!! Hala daha uslanmadık yaa ben buna yanıyorum..En küçük bir ayrıntıda kendimizi onların dostu sanıp seviniyoruz! Saçmalık!! Aptallık bizde.. Kimse bize öyle böyle şöyle yap demiyor..kendimiz başlatıyoruz herşeyi!! Pehh sonrada acı çeken yine biz oluyoruz -_-

Popular Posts

Search