7/13/2012

Birthday gift..


This is birthday gift for a friend of mine.. but this is Lunareth's request :)
I love their all characters *and LOL comic.. so I like to draw them!!! ♥
They usually fight.. soo I wanted to draw something like that ^^
Orcoo plans: eat to all the cake ..and Luna angry to him for this *I think, she'll soon be on top of him with big fork* XDD


Well yeah, I think, that's all .. ♥ ♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORCOO!!! ♥ ♥
....and I hope you all have a perfect day today!!

btw, i'll come back in today .. I'm going for a few hours only
*you know* Today is a Friday ;)
.......and finally, I continue my comic
Yeah!! as you know, I suspended one month for comic
but now time to continue héhé

See you in a few hours ..

2 comment:

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

Luna is sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee.. ^^ Greeat job sweetiieeeeeeee.. Orcooo eyes... >.<

CuBur dedi ki...

ehehhe Thank you sisi... ^^

Popular Posts

Search