5/24/2012

I WANT TO DIE!!!


Life is a Terrible Thing! And i am renewing it often.
I'm so tired of it all! fake smiles, fake friends ..Fake World!!
happy yesterday/sad today
I don't want to breathe
I don't want to eat
I DONT WANT TO LIVE!
I swear ....
This life got me beat! I dont know what to do. I'm still alive..but WHY?
I Do Not Want Any More Pain In My Life!!!
Now just there are two ways
living with pain ..or death
I have no choice! Death is waiting for me in the silent darkness. Hereafter i'll not be here! My family wants me dead!! I have nobody! how can i be happy now?! ...I came to the end of the road!
I apologize to everyone and everything.
must stop here! I'm going ..
Thank you for your interest in my blog so far!
But i've got to go now.!

GoodBye
off.

0 comment:

Popular Posts

Search