2/24/2012

Inspiration ...

Hi all ..How is everyone?!! 
Hope everybody is good and hope you had a good week :)
I've worked hard all week and unfortunately, i'll work all weekend ..! I think it's best for me!! 
i still do more practice about it :P

I'm listening some song to for more inspiration these days .. *calm and relaxing music .. This kind of music really inspires me! You maybe can call me narrow-minded ..perhaps right!! But nowadays, i really don't like new songs, new singers ..i think, no such thing as ''the real music'' now ! and this is very bad ..So, i still listen to old songs!!

and i think That's better for me ;)

Ok!! That's all ..
Hope you have a great weekend!!!

...........Take Care all :)

4 comment:

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

hey sweetie.. I like inspiration musics.. that's great.. well, What kind of music inspires you???

CuBur dedi ki...

oww you know, calm and relaxing music ..
like soundtrack ...hahahahah maybe Vampire Knight ;D

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

yes!!! That's it!! I like this comment ;P

CuBur dedi ki...

hahahahahahaha thank you sisi!!! ;D

Popular Posts

Search